Invitation to Bid
This contract calls for the lease of a Loader to be parked at the Bowdoin Salt Shed for the use of plowing and sanding contractors for the period October 15, 2022 to May 15, 2025. The bid should include the fuel and maintenance costs for each 7-month season.
- Bid packages may be picked up starting June 1, 2022 at the Bowdoin Town Office.
- All bids are for the period from October 15, 2022 to May 15, 2025.
- All bids should be sealed and submitted to the Select Board’s office at the Town Office in Bowdoin, no later that June 27, 2022 at 6:25 PM.
- When submitting a bid, please specify: Lease of Loader “SEALED BID” on the envelope.
- Bids will be opened after 6:30 PM on June 27, 2022 at the Selectmen’s Meeting
- The Town of Bowdoin Select Board reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Note: All contractors shall: (i) show proof that they have Workers’ Compensation Insurance with the State of Maine; (ii) show proof that they are bonded or insured; and (iii) be paid in 6 equal installments seasonally which will follow the Town warrant/payroll schedule.
You may hand deliver or mail your sealed bid to:
Bowdoin Town Office
23 Cornish Drive
Bowdoin, ME 04287