- More specific information will be available with the bid forms at the Bowdoin Town Office, 23 Cornish Drive, Bowdoin, ME 04287. You may phone the Town office at 207-353-6949.
- All bids are for the period from October 15, 2019 to May 15, 2022.
- All bids should be sealed and submitted to the Selectmen’s Office at the Town Office in Bowdoin no later than July 29, 2019 at 6:25 PM.
- Bids will be opened after 6:30 PM on July 29, 2019 at the Selectmen’s Meeting.
Invitation # 1
Snow Removal and Sanding on Town Roads
Details: This calls for the plowing and sanding of all roads that are required to be maintained by the Town. Plowing is divided into 4 sections of town roads between October 15, 2019 and May 15, 2022 with contracts to be awarded for each section. No more than 2 sections will be awarded to any contractor.
Invitation # 2
Snow Removal and Sanding for Municipal Parking lots
Details: This contract calls for plowing and sanding of the Fire Station, Salt Shed, Recycling Center, Old School House, and Town Office parking lots between October 15, 2019 and may 15, 2022. This also includes:
- Shoveling, salting, and sanding the three entrances and walkways to the Town Office.
- Shoveling, salting, and sanding to and around the Generators at the Town Office and Fire Station.
- Shoveling, salting, and sanding the entrances for three overhead doors at the Fire Station.
- Shoveling, salting, and sanding the front and side doors of the Fire Station.
- Shoveling, salting, and sanding the deck between the dumpsters and steps at the Recycling Center.
Invitation # 3
Stockpiling of Sand and Salt
Details: This contract calls for stockpiling of Sand and Salt in the Town of Bowdoin salt shed for the period from October 15, 2019 to May 15, 2022.
Note: Contractors to supply their own salt and sand. Contractors must pay for testing of the sand as it is stockpiled to ensure that it meets Maine DOT specifications.
Thank You for your bids.
Marc J. Bernier | Michelle K. Keleher | Deborah M. Marquis
Board of Selectmen