Invitation to Bid
These contracts call for the plowing and sanding of all roads that are required to be maintained by the Town. Plowing is divided into 4 sections of town roads for the period October 15, 2022 to May 15, 2025 with contracts to be awarded for each section. No more than 2 sections will be awarded to any one contractor.
- Bid packages may be picked up starting June 1, 2022 at the Bowdoin Town Office.
- All bids are for the period from October 15, 2022 to May 15, 2025.
- All bids should be sealed and submitted to the Select Board’s office at the Town Office in Bowdoin, no later that June 27, 2022 at 6:25 PM.
- When submitting a bid, please specify: Snow Removal and Sanding on Town Roads “SEALED BID” on the envelope.
- Bids will be opened after 6:30 PM on June 27, 2022 at the Select Board’s Meeting
- The Town of Bowdoin Select Board reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Note: All contractors shall: (i) show proof that they have Workers’ Compensation Insurance with the State of Maine; (ii) show proof that they are bonded or insured; and (iii) be paid in 6 equal installments seasonally which will follow the Town warrant/payroll schedule.
You may hand deliver or mail your sealed bid to:
Bowdoin Town Office
23 Cornish Drive
Bowdoin, ME 04287